So we are having the worst drought in California's history, but you can't help but think how you really don't want it to rain on your beautiful wedding day. Here are some options for you in case of rain.
1. Buy cute umbrellas, they can come 2 day from Amazon. I recommend a nice big one for anyone wearing make up, and having hair done.
2. Always have a rain contingent plan. It rains all 12 months of the year here in Northern California. Have a rental company come out and give you a quote for a canopy, reserve it, then a week before when the forcast is out you can cancel if it doesn't look like rain. Think about renting some heaters if it does look like rain.
3. Buy some cute rain boots, think of the photo ops you'll have with all these fun accessories.
4. Have an umbrella bucket on hand at the reception site, this will help with slippery floors in halls.
5. Waterproof Mascara. Nuff said.
6. Touch up kit, stuff like extra face powder, comb, fluffy towel to dry wet kids and a blow dryer will go along way.
And remember rain on your wedding day is good luck, so just plan ahead.